Media appearance Monday ... and last chance to vote!

I'm busy getting ready for Easter, but wanted to let friends and family know that I'll be making an appearance on CW-WHAM (cable channel 16) on Monday morning. I believe I'll be on sometime between 8 and 8:30 a.m. It's for the Pillsbury Bake-off, in which I'll be competing on April 14.

Speaking of which ... this is the last week for voting for America's Favorite Recipe! Of course I'd appreciate your vote for my Jalapeno Popper Cups, because the winner wins $5,000. But you want to pick a recipe you really like, because it could put you in the running to win $1 million! One voter will be randomly drawn, and if that voter picked the recipe that received the Grand Prize at the Bake-Off® Contest finals, that voter will also win $1 million!

Happy Easter!