My husband's idea of a joke (but it's on him).

So I was uploading photos from my camera onto my computer, and this beauty pops up. Huh? I don't remember taking a photo of an English muffin with cinnamon on it. I would have at least wiped off the plate.

Well, it was my husband being funny. He finds no end to his amusement with me taking pictures of food.

"I hear the sound of the camera," he cracks. "Dinner must be ready."

Well, the joke is on him. I'm actually going to make a productive post out of his homely photo. I'm going to tell you about a couple of products in the photo that I really like.

The first is the English muffin. They are Thomas' 100 Calorie English Muffins. They have 100 calories and five grams of fiber in each muffin. I'm sure the original ones are a tad tastier, but the 100-calorie ones haven't received any complaints from the family, so that's what I buy.

The cinnamon is from Penzey's. I started ordering my spices from Penzey's at the recommendation of a friend who is a really good cook. This also was met with mirth from my husband, so I did a blind taste (well, smell) test. The usual supermarket cinnamon in one bowl. The Korintje Cassia Cinnamon from Penzey's in another. My husband and two sons smelled the bowls and decided which they'd rather have on their toast. All three picked the same bowl without hesitation -- the Penzey's cinnamon. Whereas the supermarket stuff smelled dull and musty, the Penzey's smelled sweet and spicy. Penzey's makes a good cinnamon sugar, but I usually prefer to make my own combination.

So there, honey. Nyah, nyah...